Wednesday, September 1, 2010

13 Days and counting....

Thirteen days and counting before we head off to court for the adoption finalization! I had to go and see the caseworker today and look through our sons 5 inch thick file. Yuck! I was especially sickened by the letter that my husband and I personally recieved from the family and the letter that was specifically written for Cody from his family.  They must assume that I know nothing about what they did to him and how they treated him because the letter spoke of unselfish love and a desire to do the right thing. Its all a lie meant to make themseves look and feel better.  So irritating........ but alas, I cannot tell them how I feel the next time I see them at WalMart (which seems to be all the time) because then they will see the hypocricy flowing through my viens. How will I invite the sad lot to church after I have told them what I really think of them? I am hoping that after prayer and forgiveness I might actually one day be able to make that invitation......God knows. Cody and I were in the camper today getting it ready to head out for the weekend and he asked it had a basement! So cute and sweet!

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment