Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Its only been a year...

I had to remember today that it has only been a year since our son came into our home at the age of 4. I had worked so hard at his reactive attatchment training and when things settled down, so did my training with him. Not smart. I recently started babysitting for an infant and two toddlers who are wonderful therapy for me as I can't have anymore children. My son has gotten irritable and nervous about my "attatchment" to this infant and is reacting. Frustrating!

Smacking my head against the wall!!

So thankful for a call I made to a friend who hooked me up with some extra reactive attatchment training available soon.  Thankful that I was able to vent a little and learn a little.

God is good..... I am nothing without His stringth.

Blessings!!

Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment