Thursday, August 26, 2010

Perfect Peace

Before Surgery
Today was one of those days when, in the evening, you look back and shake your head in wonder. I recieved a call from the school at 10:30 that Aubrey (9) was having pain in her side that was making her cry.  She had said her side hurt when she got up, but I told her to go to the bathroom and get dressed for school. In other words: suck it up, your going  to school sweetheart! I got to the school and saw that she was in deffinate pain as she could'nt even stand up straight. I called the Dr, who was no in, but the nurse was skeptical because there was no vomiting or fever. Mothers intuition, better yet, the Lords prompting took me to the ER where it was confirmed that Aubrey had appendicitis. An hour later she was in surgery and I was in the waiting room eating Arbys that my husband was so sweet to get for me.  I felt no worry or anxiety which is shocking.  God was in control and I knew it.  What a peaceful day even though it was completely unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment