Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back at it..

Tomorrow the kiddos go back to school. I loved having them home, but they are ready to head out to schedules and structure. I purposefully don't impose too much structure on Christmas break as its about the only time of the year that they get to "veg". I had started a routine before Christmas of having devotions before bed. I was looking through the web tonight trying to find online devotionals for my inbox. I love being able to print them quickly. My goal for the year is to keep the kids devotionals on task. The kids truly love it and so do I.

My adopted son is not going back to preschool until Friday. This has been a rougher 2 weeks for him than usual. He is usually the only one home with me and has me all to himself. He has had to share me, his dad, his toys and his home to brothers and sisters as well as extra friends for this school break and I can tell its been a bit of a stretch. He has been acting out a little and I am anxious to see if he settles back into routine. He needs routine and stability to make him feel secure and somewhat in control of his life. The sweet little dear.

Blessings!

Cybil  

No comments:

Post a Comment