Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A new family member, so to speak...

Oh where to start.... . I am not an animal person to a high degree. I will pet a dog or cat if it approaches me, but I wont push one in a stroller or carry it in my purse. I also will never swerve to miss anything that crosses my path on the road as my children's welfare is much more important. That being said, our family has never had a house dog. Oh, they have begged and pleaded but I have stood firm. I have enough going on in my daily routine without the added stress of a dog underfoot. I have stood firm that is, until last week. Meet Roy..


I went to the pet store last week with my husband and daughter to buy some toys for the new dog we got for OUTSIDE and came home with this little guy.  He is a 4 1/2 pound papillon. They kids are in their glory between the outside dog and the inside dog....what have I done?

Pray for me!

1 comment:

  1. I've missed your posts ... and your comments. I hope everything is okay with you and your family.

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete