Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Patience is tough...

This year the weather has been so tough on northern Indiana. Snow started long before Thanksgiving last year and finally quit just last week. The majority of the snow has been gone for about 3 weeks, but we still have those irritating flurries that threaten my daffodils! I am truly thankful that we have been safe all winter while driving and the house has stayed toasty warm. God is good!

Some of the 30+ patches of daffodils that I have.

THIS is why I love spring!!


I wish I could share some posies with all of you, but for now, this will have to do!

Blessings!

Cybil

1 comment:

  1. Yes..we are still waiting here in Northern Idaho to have the danger of frost gone...I am so ready to get my garden in, and it seems the bulbs are happy enough with our weather to be blooming.

    Wish I was as content as them with waiting in this way, ha!

    ReplyDelete