Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inspection 101

Tomorrow is the day for our annual foster care license renewal house inspection. Kathleen will come and check our smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, child cabinet locks, the gun safe, etc., etc. Not what I call a good time. Last year (our first for this), I scrubbed the tar our of this house. It was immaculate and the kids were spit shiny! I had the house decorated for Christmas straight out of Martha Stewart Magazine.
She didn't even notice!
 Well this year I am relaxing and not exactly enjoying the inspection, but not stressing over it either. I know they wont give up a foster home because I forgot one of the light switch covers. I should take this approach to many other things in my life and see where it gets me! 
Blessings!

Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment