Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanks Kidos!

I was so proud of my kids today that I must brag on them, just a bit. We had some snow in our area so school was cancelled today. It just happened to be on the same day that my mother and I had scheduled to make Christmas candy.  I knew that taking all five kids to moms would be counter productive, but I also hated to leave them home all day while their dad slept. (He works 3rd) The have stayed home by themselves tons, but for the whole day and keeping quiet enough so they dont wake dad is another story.

Not only did they not wake dad, but they knew we were up for home inspection for our foster home renewal licensing this week, so they cleaned the kitchen, living room, and kept the basement in good order. I was so happy when I got home and the house was more than just standing! Sigh! Now I can relax and sample a few of the treats I made today.

Blessings!

Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment