Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Someone stole the Christmas tree!

Those were the exact words of my son when he woke up and found the tree gone from our living room. I had taken it along with all the other decorations after he had gone to bed on Sunday night. Call me scrooge, but when my tree goes up the week before Thanksgiving, I am ready to have my living room back!
Christmas went well this year and we all made it through, but I am tired and ready for spring. I am being tested for Mono, so we will see if maybe some of my aches and pains, tiredness and depression might be from that. sigh.

Blessings!

Cybil

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm praying for you with your tiredness..I hope you found out good news, and that you feel better for the remainder of the cold months.

    You have such a beautiful family...

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete