Thursday, December 9, 2010

Way too long!

Have mercy it has been so long since I have posted. I daily read most of my favorite blogs, but cant seem to be able to post myself I often get frustrated about what I want to express or am too depressed to get it out.  These last 18 months have been the most stressful of my life and of our marriage.  The stress has resulted in early onset Rhumatoid Arthritis. I am hoping/praying that the Lord will free me from this when things settle down, which they are...slowly. While I may be 34, I feel like 60. This is both depressing and frustrating as I love to be active with my family. I may add it to my "interests" and see if there are others who might have a similar situation. It could only help. I am currently on a heavy perscription to helpwith the swelling and pain, but would love to find another alternative.

Anyway, God is good and I will try my best to see the blessing in this.

Blessings!

Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment