Saturday, December 18, 2010

Made noodles today....

Today was noodle day for the teachers. I like to give the elementary teachers Christmas gifts of appreciation for all their hard work. I have a cousin who was a teacher and she was telling me about the tons of lotion and candles that she would recieve from her students. I always try to think of something different and honestly its difficult to come up with new ideas. I made lots of noodles for the local farmers market this summer and they sold really well.  I decided to make up 12lbs of noodles ( teachers, bus drivers,  secretaries, principals), bought 16 oz. cans of chicken from our local butcher, made little bullion and spice pouches and will bag it all with a recipe for Chicken & Noodles. I hope they like it.

Blessings!

Cybil

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to have your noodle recipe! If you don't want to give it out, maybe you can point me to a few good ones on the internet:) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete