Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Loving my husband

Joe and I have been married for over 14 years.  I love him sooo much but as we all know we hurt those we love the most.  At the end of January we will have had our adopted son in our home for 1 year.  This has been a really tough year for our marriage.  So much adjustment and frustration.  This morning he came home from work and held me in his arms and told me how much he loved me.  I really needed that! With 5 kids, our relationship can get put on the back burner....or even out with the trash.  I never want to forget that Joe comes before the kids. Without him, there would be no them. He was first and needs to stay that way in our home.  We are heading off to our daughters basketball game tomorrow and hopefully will get lots of conversing done in the 3 hour van ride!

Blessings!

Cybil

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for your transparency. Praying that 2011 is a better year for your marriage ... and for mine.

    Hope your weekend is BLESSED!

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete